- January 2013 - MS3-Pro now on sale.
- November 2012 - DIYautotune announce new MS3-Pro product at PRI. Read more here
- August 2012 - Megasquirt 3 software 1.1.2 released.
- July 2012 - Megasquirt 3 software 1.1.0 released. Read more here
- March 2011 - Megasquirt 3 software 1.0.2 released.
- January 2011 - Megasquirt 3 software 1.0.0 released.
- October 2010 - Megasquirt 3 used in Engine Masters competition.
- August 2010 - Megasquirt 3 and MS3X now full retail.
- June 2010 - MS3X boards out to wider group of beta testers.
- May 2010 - Latest version MS3X boards out to developers. Installed and running on five cars.
- March 2010 - MS3 boards retail sales begin! First batch sold out in 12hrs
- December 2009 - Engines now running full sequential with the MS3X board. "Beta 2" testing underway.
- November 2009 - MS3X boards en-route to beta group. Another 20 MS3 due for sale imminently as "beta phase 2"
- September 2009 - Samples of MS3X board due soon
- August 2009 - Megasquirt-3 now running on eight engines
- June 2009 - First MegaSquirt 3 installed on a
car for long term beta testing.
- April 2009 - MegaSquirt 3 announced at annual
"Megameet" Megasquirt conference. Features include sequential
fuel and spark, SD card datalogging and more. (See Product
- First two vehicles test fired up on MS3.
A 1984 RX7 GSL-SE and a 1977 Chevy Nova converted to MPFI.